MXL, a division of Marshall electronics is committed to ensuring that customers have the best possible experience with our products. MXL warranties its products (purchased and kept in the United States) for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, with an additional 2 years of warranty service upon MXL website registration (http://www.mxlmics.com/register/). Keep your receipt.
The original dated sales receipt or purchase confirmation will be necessary for any warranty claim. Do not send any unit directly to Marshall Electronics without prior authorization from our service department. MXL will repair or replace (at our discretion) any part or parts of the faulty unit which may prove defective under normal use and service during the warranty time period. Warranty of the microphone does not cover incidental damages due to use of the unit, nor damage caused by accidental misuse of the product.
Our warranties are only valid when accompanied by an original sales receipt from an MXL authorized dealer. MXL does NOT offer any manufacturer's warranty or rebates for products purchased from a dealer that is not authorized by MXL.
Always check that the seller is an authorized MXL dealer, especially if you are purchasing product online. To verify the authenticity of a retail partner, please use our Dealer Locator
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- To process any warranty or service claim a ticket must be opened with an MXL Microphones service representative. This can be done by contacting MXL Technical Support
- The original copy of the invoice or purchase confirmation is required to validate warranty status.
- A “like new” unit may be sent to replace the original, defective unit upon receipt of the defective unit at the MXL warehouse. This decision is at the discretion of our technicians.
- MXL will pay all standard economy domestic (USA) outbound shipping costs, excluding duties, taxes and other fees via a carrier of MXL's choice. Priority shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Defective product that do not qualify for Warranty Replacement may be processed via the MXL Product Repair policy. This choice is at the sole discretion of MXL Technical Support.
- All repairs are subject to parts & material availability.
Click here for more information