If you are still in need of help, you can contact Tech Support.
When contacting tech support, please include the following information to make the process as helpful and quick as possible.
1. MXL Product Name and/or model number
2. Date the product was purchased
3. A detailed description of the problem.
4. If the problem is a noise in the signal, please describe the sound to the best of your abilities or include a few second long sound file of the noise
(All sound files must be less than 1MB.)
5. If the problem is related to computer recording, please include the operating system you are using and the software you are recording with.
6. Please describe any other audio equipment you are using with your MXL mic: preamp, mixer, audio interface, etc.
7. When the problem started.
8. Any other details that can help us help you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.